Friday, August 17, 2012

HOW TO KICKFLIP THE EASIEST WAY TUTORIAL

HOW TO KICKFLIP THE EASIEST WAY TUTORIAL Video Clips. Duration : 2.00 Mins.


www.brailleskateboarding.com Get the most detailed How to Skateboard Tutorial video ever made! Its 50 minutes long and trust me you will not be dissapointed - Skateboarding Made Simple! www.brailleskateboarding.com "I'm feeling it!" I created a page on my website for all of you guys to leave your questions on this or any other trick and to post your videos for help. Directions on exactly how to post are given on the page please check it out here - www.brailleskateboarding.com this is the complete how to kickflip tutorial. If you have any questions or need help learning this or any other trick film your best attempts on any camera iphone or smart phone upload them to youtube and send me the link. I will do my best to help you learn the tricks and improve your skateboarding. If there is a trick that you would like to see a video for also let me know. I want to help you learn how to skateboard! - Aaron Kyro SUBSCRIBE, COMMENT, RATE, AND VISIT BRAILLESKATEBOARDING.COM!

Tags: KICKFLIPEASY, how, to, kickflip, tutorial, learn, trick, tips, beginner, ollie, secrets of skateboarding, skateboarding explained, Tony Hawk, skateboard park, skateboard lessons, free, lessons, for, skateboarding, kick, flip, 360, aaron, kyro, brailleskateboarding, thrasher, slap, the, berrics, steve, berra, eric, koston, albert, nyberg, help, way, tricks, need, instructions, skating, your, ryan, exercise, howto, defence, please, always, rodney, diy, educational, tips & tricks, easy, ideas, needs, advice, techniques, Learning, Beginners

No comments:

Post a Comment