Tuesday, August 28, 2012

OLLIE SKATE SUPPORT

OLLIE SKATE SUPPORT Tube. Duration : 2.08 Mins.


www.Brailleskateboarding.com "Im feeling it!" click above to get the most in depth skateboard tutorial video ever made! Thumbs up for more skate support and tutorial videos! I know that I am behind on getting to all of your videos that you have sent into me for skate support and I will do my best to get caught up. There is a spot for you to post your questions on the Braille Website on the Skate Support page and on the forum there too. There are people there not only me that help out from time to time. Thanks again for all of your support and if you would like to submit a trick of your own for skate support follow the directions given in the "SEND ME YOUR FOOTAGE" video. Please help me out by commenting, and subscribing it really really helps me out a lot! FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com GOOGLE +: plus.google.com TWITTER: twitter.com RSS SUBSCRIBE: brailleskateboarding.com Thanks, Aaron Kyro

Keywords: how to, howto, how-to, learn, skate, skateboard, skater, skateboarding, skateboarder, skateboarders, skating, sk8 sk8ing, learn to skateboard, how to skateboard, beginners, skateboarding explained, secrets of skateboarding, easy easiest way, tutorial, need tricks, help, please, tip tips, trick tips, tricktip

No comments:

Post a Comment