Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Heelflip Skate Support

Heelflip Skate Support Video Clips. Duration : 3.03 Mins.


www.Brailleskateboarding.com "Im feeling it!" click above to get the most in depth skateboard tutorial video ever made! Thumbs up for more Tutorials! Hey guys so I hope that you are getting something out of these videos if you would like to send me your best trick attempts I will do my best to help you out. Watch my video "SEND ME YOUR FOOTAGE" for directions on sending your tricks in. I have a ton of things in the works right now so there will be some great stuff coming out in the next few months. Thanks a ton for all of your help and support! Please help me out by commenting, and subscribing it really really helps me out a lot! FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com GOOGLE +: plus.google.com TWITTER: twitter.com RSS SUBSCRIBE: brailleskateboarding.com Thanks, Aaron Kyro

Keywords: how to, howto, how-to, learn, skate, skateboard, skater, skateboarding, skateboarder, skateboarders, skating, sk8 sk8ing, learn to skateboard, how to skateboard, beginners, skateboarding explained, secrets of skateboarding, easy easiest way, tutorial, need tricks, help, please, tip tips, trick tips, tricktip

No comments:

Post a Comment