Sunday, August 19, 2012

SKATEBOARDING MADE SIMPLE INTRO (not full version)

SKATEBOARDING MADE SIMPLE INTRO (not full version) Video Clips. Duration : 2.47 Mins.


www.brailleskateboarding.com www.Brailleskateboarding.com "Im feeling it!" I have been very busy editing this full length tutorial entitled "Skateboarding Made Simple." This is what I have for the introduction so far. Please comment and let me know what you think. I am still in the editing process so am open to suggestions. The video will cover all of the tricks shown and the idea is to give you the best and easiest way to learn all of the basic skateboarding tricks. I know that I have made tutorials for these tricks already but what most people are missing is the order to learn them and how important it is to not skip steps because what I find most is people coming to me to get help with there kickflips but really whats most out is all the tricks from ollie to kickflip that were never learned inbetween. Its very important to learn them in the proper order without skipping steps because you increase your board control with each trick building up to the harder tricks. Anyways I hope you like the video! If you guys need help with any trick visit this page (http and leave your questions and videos there. I will only be taking questions on that page from now on to cut down on the confusion of using so many different pages. Thanks for your guys help and support and GET OUT AND SKATE! Please help me out by Favoriting, liking, commenting, and subscribing it really really helps me out a lot! LIKE: www.facebook.com FOLLOW: twitter.com RSS SUBSCRIBE: brailleskateboarding.com

Keywords: how, to, howto, how-to, learn, skate, skateboard, skater, skateboarding, skateboarder, skateboarders, skating, sk8, sk8ing, learn to skateboard, how to skateboard, beginners, skateboarding explained, secrets of skateboarding, easy, easiest, way, tutorial, need, tricks, help, please, tip, tips, trick tips, tricktip, tricktips, skateboarding made simple

No comments:

Post a Comment