Sunday, August 12, 2012

50/50 Stand (Handed Truckstand) Super Slow Motion

50/50 Stand (Handed Truckstand) Super Slow Motion Video Clips. Duration : 1.08 Mins.


Yes, yes, this trick is probably easy to a good amount of you. BUT, this is for the people who want to start learning freestyle and have a little variety in their skating. And maybe I'll do a little trick tip on these sometime in the future while I upload the videos I normally do, of course. My SD card also died a few days ago, so my camera has little memory. Ordered a new one yesterday and I have to wait a few days. So to wait, what better time to make this than now, hah Fun Fact: This was the first freestyle trick I learned www.facebook.com

Tags: truckstand, truck, stand, 50/50, 5050, 50, stall, rodney, mullen, beginner, freestyle, skateboarding, skateboard, skate, board, boarding, super, slow, motion, high, definition, HD, slow-mo, mo, slo, speed, trick, tip, tricks, help, tips, examples, how, to, free, style, sk8, skating, oldschool, old, school, all, four, directions, positions, slowmomike, mike, slomomike, mikem, mikem140, tech, techy, flatground, flat, ground, wierd, trickery, advanced, spin, casio, 210, fps, trickapedia, trickipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment