Thursday, October 25, 2012

HOW TO HARDFLIP THE EASIEST WAY TUTORIAL

HOW TO HARDFLIP THE EASIEST WAY TUTORIAL Video Clips. Duration : 2.92 Mins.


www.Brailleskateboarding.com "Im feeling it!" click above to get the most in depth skateboard tutorial video ever made! Hardflips are not actually hard they just take practice and knowing how to properly set your feet up and flick the board. A couple things I didn't mention in the video is that I find this trick easier moving doing a standing still hardflip is harder then moving at a good pace. It is best to have your kickflips and frontside shove its down before really getting into learning this trick. Also the front foot flick is not like a full kickflip flick your mostly just sliding your toe off the side and then placing your foot back over the board to catch it and land smoothly (you can really see this well in the slow motion video). I will be making a more in depth full length advanced flatground tricks video available for purchase in the future. My next big full length video project is going to be all about manuals and I am filming for that now. I want to thank again all of you guys for all of your help and support. If you have any suggestions please leave me a comment below and of course all of those things you can click to show me that you like the videos are a big help. After all if no one likes the videos why make them right? So let me know you do and please help me out by sharing and subscribing as well. Check out BrailleSkateboarding.com and if you have not downloaded your copy of Skateboarding Made Simple yet you are seriously missing out! Trust me its ...

Tags:

No comments:

Post a Comment