Sunday, October 28, 2012

Aaron Kyro experimental... COTW 46

Aaron Kyro experimental... COTW 46 Tube. Duration : 0.65 Mins.


www.Brailleskateboarding.com "Im feeling it!" I didn't really like how this turned out but I more just wanted to see if I could do it. let me know what you think of this one and heres to an amazing 2012! I have a lot of good stuff planned for the website, this channel, and lots of videos to come so I know its going to be an amazing year! Thanks for all your help and support and share this video with your friends it helps me a lot! If you guys need help with any trick visit this page (http and leave your questions and videos there. I will only be taking questions on that page from now on to cut down on the confusion of using so many different pages. Thanks for your guys help and support and GET OUT AND SKATE! Please help me out by Favoriting, liking, commenting, and subscribing it really really helps me out a lot! LIKE: www.facebook.com FOLLOW: twitter.com RSS SUBSCRIBE: brailleskateboarding.com

Keywords:

No comments:

Post a Comment