Tuesday, September 18, 2012

How to Ripstik for Beginners

How to Ripstik for Beginners Tube. Duration : 4.22 Mins.


Subscribe to my new account: JasonBornTV www.olliepopfingerboards.com EDIT: Wow, 40000 views for this terrible video, I appreciate all your views and encouragement, and to the haters... thanks for the view! Yes I do skateboard and I do not Ripstik anymore. WARNING! I've had my Ripstik for less than one week and I may suck. This is a video for beginners on how to ride a Ripstik, pump on a Ripstik, hang 10, hang 20, manual, and nose manual. This video is for people with a Ripstik, Wave, or any other type of caster board.

Tags:

1 comment:

  1. Wow. That's really nice to ride a ripstik. Here's I've seen one more tutorial https://www.skatereview.com/ride-ripstik-tutorial-beginners/

    ReplyDelete