Friday, August 10, 2012

SUBSCRIBER KICKFLIP THANKS!

SUBSCRIBER KICKFLIP THANKS! Tube. Duration : 1.52 Mins.


www.Brailleskateboarding.com "Im feeling it!" click above to get the most in depth skateboard tutorial video ever made! Check out the Braille Skateboard Trick Guide - www.brailleskateboarding.com I got this video from a subscriber and it stoked me out so much that I had to share it with you. I like helping people learn new tricks and get better at skateboarding overall so when I get a video like this its awesome. I hope that you like this and for those of you who are still learning that it inspires you all. If any of your have tricks like this that I helped you with video them and send me your videos telling me all about it. You can use the youtube video I made - "SEND ME YOUR FOOTAGE" for instructions on sending in your clips. Thanks again for all of your continued help and support! Best, Aaron Kyro

Tags: KICKFLIP, THANKS!how, to, howto, how-to, learn, skate, skateboard, skater, skateboarding, skateboarder, skateboarders, skating, sk8, sk8ing, learn to skateboard, how to skateboard, beginners, skateboarding explained, secrets of skateboarding, easy, easiest, way, tutorial, need, tricks, help, please, tip, tips, trick tips, tricktip, tricktips

No comments:

Post a Comment